Cystic Fibrosis - Christiane Herzog-Zentrum
You are here:
What we offer
The "Christiane Herzog Centre" Berlin provides specialist care for patients of all age groups with cystic fibrosis. Children, young people and adults are treated in a certified double centre.
A major advantage of our location is the excellent networking with the specialists of all the other disciplines of the Charité University Hospital Berlin.
As a cooperation partner of the German Heart Centre Berlin, we also provide advice and care for patients before and after lung transplants.
- Sweat test
- Lung function
- Exhaled NO
- Dietary advice
- Diabetes training
- Physiotherapy with autogenic drainage and reflective breathing therapy
- Oxygen supply and non-invasive mask ventilation
- Ambulant intravenous antibiotic therapy
- Psychological and psychosocial support
- Patient and carer training
- Transplantation preparation and follow-up care for children and adults
- 24h service with experienced doctors
- Strict separation of patients depending on the pathogen spectrum
- Flexible and rigid bronchoscopy with all pneumological intervention options