Cystic Fibrosis - Christiane Herzog-Zentrum
You are here:
Making an appointment
Patients with statutory or private German health insurance can arrange an appointment by telephone.
What we offer
The "Christiane Herzog Centre" Berlin provides specialist care for patients of all age groups with cystic fibrosis. Children, young people and adults are treated in a certified double centre.
A major advantage of our location is the excellent networking with the specialists of all the other disciplines of the Charité University Hospital Berlin.
As a cooperation partner of the German Heart Centre Berlin, we also provide advice and care for patients before and after lung transplants.
- Sweat test
- Lung function
- Exhaled NO
- Dietary advice
- Diabetes training
- Physiotherapy with autogenic drainage and reflective breathing therapy
- Oxygen supply and non-invasive mask ventilation
- Ambulant intravenous antibiotic therapy
- Psychological and psychosocial support
- Patient and carer training
- Transplantation preparation and follow-up care for children and adults
- 24h service with experienced doctors
- Strict separation of patients depending on the pathogen spectrum
- Flexible and rigid bronchoscopy with all pneumological intervention options
Prescription request form
Repeat prescriptions for cystic fibrosis treatment can be applied for by sending us a request form by post together with a stamped addressed envelope.
Charité Campus Virchow-Klinikum, Klinik f. Pädiatrie m. S. Pneumologie und Immunologie, Mukoviszidose-Zentrum, Augustenburger Platz 1, 13353 Berlin)